11th March 2013
Had braces done on my upper jaw this morning & I think I look pretty awkward now. :-(
My brother mentioned that my speech sounds a little funny now cuz it sounds like I have a lot of 'water' in my mouth. Oh well, I'm still trying to get used to have metals in my mouth!
If you're wondering if it hurts, I wouldn't say so, cuz they don't really do, but I can feel them tightening now as I type this. It's more of a numb kind of feeling I guess. Pretty much bearable! I opted for the metal brackets instead of the ceramic ones cuz they're $300 cheaper & I can choose my colours (I think). But for now, I don't have my colours yet. I'm a sad girl. :-(
My stomach is currently giving me problems again, it's slightly painful, like its contracting and releasing. My mother says its cuz of my irregular & bad eating habits, which probably gna cause me gastric really soon. :-(
Keeping this post short, gna make myself some milo before bed. There's work tmr (got asked to go back) & that means I can check out if Takashimaya has my Steve Maddens that I've been mentioning it a lot about on Twitter!
Oh I've yet to pack for Phuket.
Till the next entry, x.