Thursday, March 14, 2013

14 March 2013.

Currently chilling at the balcony of the hotel while waiting for dinner.
Phuket so far have been really fun, & yup, I would say life's good.
Adapting pretty well with my braces as well, & tho its depriving me of good food, it's actually taught me to appreciate food.
I'm regretting the times I chose not to eat not cuz I can't, but cuz I didn't want to, or cuz of my bad and lack of appetite. Now, I chance upon every opportunity to eat cuz everything tastes so good now. Especially here in Phuket!
Would be sharing more about this mini getaway on the blog when I get back, along with some pictures taken with my phone. Most of them are up on Instagram, & you can follow me @heyheartache!

*****

I can't figure why I do shit to myself all the time, knowing how it would hurt & dampen my spirits but yet still choosing to let it get to me.
Still stuck in this vicious cycle, just when would it end? A friend of mine told that it would as soon as I get down to work on it, but ironic as it sounds, a part of me refuses to. I'm hanging on to something, something I guess is non-existent.
If there's a word I would use to describe myself now, I would say pathetic.

*****

Till the next entry, x.

/Blogged from blogger on mobile.