08 March 2013
Have been wanting to do an entry for the past few days but I have been putting off the idea cuz of the tiredness from work. My days are starting to get routined; sleep, work, sleep. Most of my waking hours are spent at work, & I love how it takes things off my mind. Plus, I have a bunch of really awesome colleagues that I love to work with.
I know I've mentioned braces in one of my previous entry, & for that I would need to have 4 teeth extracted. So I had it done on Tuesday, & dayum, it was scary. I bet the nurse was secretly amused as she watched my leg shake in fear. But well, it's over & I survived, so call me a survivor. ;-)
Currently trying to get used to the 'holes' in my mouth, & I'm slowly learning how to chew again. Getting used to it now, & I really am glad for that!
Would probably do another entry on Sunday, for it would be the start of my 10 days off-days where I'd finally get some 'me-time'. I can't wait.
For now, I'm currently looking forward to:
1. Braces on Monday,
2. Phuket trip with the family on this coming Wednesday, and
3. Pay day.
Till the next entry, x.