Current song on replay: Just give me a reason; Pink.
One more day to the end of February, and like I always say, it's amazing how fast time flies. Knowingly or unknowingly, time just seem to fly by you. & some days I wonder if I'm living or just getting by each day.
Tomorrow marks the end of the end-semester examinations, & it also would be the end of my first year in Poly. See, time really do fly. It's the Marketing paper tmr, thank God for it being an open book test. But on the other hand, it makes me really lazy to study, which explains why I'm here.
Anyway, I got introduced to God's Daily Message on Facebook and I thought I should make it a point to read it everyday. No harm right? So here's my message for today:
*****
I try the hardest to build a wall, but time & time again I let it fall. I really shouldn't be falling back into the well I finally climbed out off.
The wait may be torturous, but eventually it'll be all worthwhile.
Woke up feeling moody today & I've no idea why. Maybe it's cuz there's isn't egg tarts for me, but if only life was that simple.
In need of some Pringles, a cup of Starbucks, a KFC meal, & probably some Ben & Jerry's.
Unhealthy I know, but who cares? I call them comfort food.
Till the next entry, x.
