Wednesday, February 20, 2013

pain x scars x the good in a goodbye

20th February 2013.

Current song on constant replay: Everything has changed; Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran.

Taking the time off from the books to blog cuz I just really have the urge to. My brain is pretty much fried after spending 7 hours in school attempting an Econs practice paper & at the same time trying to get some concepts into my head.

It's 8 more days to the end February, & I truly can't wait cuz March is certainly gna be an exciting month for me! & here's a brief schedule of what I have in store:

1. Steamboat with my favourite secondary school girls,
2. Work (cheers to finally earning some more extra pocket money cuz I have been pretty broke for a while now),
3. Teeth extraction & braces (thinking of having electric blue/violet/red coloured ones first), &
4. Phuket getaway with the family!

The end-sem exams are approaching (explains the 7 hours mentioned above), & the first paper starts on this Friday. Strange how I have yet to enter my pre-exam frenzy like I usually would. My notes are pretty much done, & I am left with the endless memorization for the POM paper this Friday. Then there's F&B, Econs and Marketing. & the exams are done! *pops champagne*

Oh and I really hope Love, Bonito would do a backorder for their Olivia Maxi! Tho I don't see myself wearing it often but it's too pretty to not have it in my wardrobe. #girlpains

-

Gna sidetrack a little now..

You know how it's always better & more comforting to know that someone out there is experiencing the same thing (pain, hurt etc) as you are, cuz it would feel like the person can relate to how you're feeling as well. & while I was in the midst of my negative days, I knew I wasn't alone. & yeah, it definitely felt better to know that cuz yay me, I found someone whom I could relate to, and whom could relate to me. But at the same time, no, it shouldn't be this way cuz no one, regardless of who they are, deserves to feel such pain.

Anyhow, I'm glad the painful, miserable days are now over & that I am almost done with picking the broken pieces of what's left of me and getting them all pieced back together. But nonetheless, I know that deep down, some parts of me will never be the same again; scars. & maybe, just maybe, over time, those scars would turn into something somewhat beautiful.

Now, I guess I would say I am in the phase of life where I just wna break all the chains of the past that's holding me down cuz I really can't wait to move ahead with my life. & I guess I can say that with every passing day, I am a step ahead.

On a happier note, they say when you lose some, you gain some. & through this mini drama I've been through, I can gladly say that yep, I've gained.
I've gained a new friend, a person whom I never once thought I could be friends with tho. But now, we're good friends & I am sincerely glad that we are.
& to my newly found but certainly valuable friend, here's to our new friendship & all the more to come! <3>

Pardon me for this messy post, these are just fragments of thoughts I have in my head.
Till the next entry, x.