It's 2:23 AM on a Wednesday morning as I type this, and this means the end of the long awaited Chinese New Year holidays. I hope this festive season provided a good opportunity for more family gatherings and that it is financially rewarding for everyone as well!
Before I move on, here's my #ootd for the first day of the lunar new year!
Pretty much in love with this love, bonito dress I bought for a steal, and it also happened to be in my supposedly lucky colour (for this year) yellow! ;-)
*****
It's the midst of February, but I can't wait for March. There's just so many things on my to-do and to-buy list, and I can't wait to get started. May the new upcoming month also bring about new exciting things since it would be the end semester holidays!
On a random side note, I'm thinking of picking up jewelry making but that is if I do manage to extinguish all my lazy cells.
Keeping this post short 'cause it's pretty much time for bed.
Goodnight world, x.
Head vs Heart and tonight my head's losing the fight.
