Taken on the rooftop of the hotel
So the trip was 4 days & 3 nights long and I would say the duration was just right. The first day started with a morning flight at 8.30 am and we got to Phuket at around 9/10 am local time (I can't really remember). We then had a 45 minutes long journey to the hotel where we left our luggage and went for lunch while waiting for the rooms to be ready. If you've read one of my earlier post that I posted while I was in Phuket, I would have already mentioned that the food there was pretty awesome. Especially their iced milk tea. & as I was still a newbie with the whole braces thing, I only managed to chew food on the left side of my mouth and hence eating was made rather difficult. But the food was still enjoyable nonetheless! To sum it all up, day 1 was basically 'light' activities like visiting the nearby shopping centre and exploring the premises of the hotel.
Breakfast area
Day 2 was more 'action-packed' cuz we went for an island tour, and we visited islands like the Phi Phi Island, Coral Island and a few others which I obviously can't remember too. But here's the fun part! THERE WAS SNORKELING. & that's one thing strike off my bucket list!
The island tour lasted from around 7 am to about 4 pm in the afternoon, and dinner was settled at the nearby shopping centre after showering and all. Went for a walk after dinner and did manicure while the adults had their foot & back massage.
Day 3 was a city tour, and we visited one or two of their viewpoints, went for go-cart and visited their cashew nut factory as well as their Premium Outlet where there really wasn't much there. Except that I got my Dr Marts high cuts there for a steal! Oh but lunch was good that day!
Sun set from the hotel balcony
Day 4 was spent mopping around the shopping centre again, followed by a 45 minutes ride back to the airport and a plane journey home, touching down in Singapore at about 1 am plus minus.
This pretty much sums up my Phuket trip & yes I know it doesn't seem exciting at all but hey, it's way better than my trip to Batam last June/July.
Ending this post with my favourite picture from the trip!
Taken at a viewpoint during the city tour
Till the next entry, x.



