Monday, July 22, 2013

Finding the beauty in the ugliest days

21st July 2013
'Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it.'

Haven't been doing a post for a really long while, and even if I did, it was just some random quotations I saw online or from a book and what not that probably described my feelings at that point of time. 

Life have been.. I wouldn't say it was bad, but neither would I say it was good as well. I guess it was just caught in the middle of being good and bad? Average would probably be a better fit. 

School's really been keeping me busy, with the endless submissions, the presentations, and the tests.. I'm glad the really hectic 3 weeks has passed and I like how things are gonna slow down a little. Probably giving myself a short (self-declared) break before I start to prepare for the upcoming end semester exams. Then there's China.. which I'm dreading and yet excited for at the same time. 

Like I always say, time flies. Looking back at how things were last year and at the start of this year really do bring back a lot. Well I guess time really do change things.. and even people. I guess I've realized how its pointless to hold on to things that probably already lost its meaning. It just becomes tiring in the long run. Hence I'm choosing to leave whatever that's behind as where it is, look past the mistakes and whatever there is to better embrace the future. 

I wouldn't say I changed as person, I guess I probably learned to look at things in a different perspective, in a way that would make things better for myself.  I guess I just wna master the art of being able to control my emotions, especially since I couldn't before. I've realized how that really would do me good. But of course, I'm staying true to myself. Cliche as it may sound.