Thursday, May 30, 2013

All things random x Definition of Love

30th May 2013

#nowplaying I don't love you; My Chemical Romance

I can't believe it's already the 30th of May. No wait, it's already the 31st May considering that it's 1.25 AM in the morning that I am typing this. But since I only consider it as a brand new day after 8 AM, I guess it's still the 30th May?

Can you believe that almost half of 2013 is gone? Well I can't. Time just seem to fly by so fast sometimes I feel as if I can't catch my breath. (I've realised how my blog entries never fail to mention that time is flying and how I can't believe it all the time.)

I guess May passed by especially quicker cuz like I've mentioned in my previous entry, I packed it up with school, driving, work and what not. Ironic how I want to be busy and tired but I whine like an idiot when I am tired. Anyhow, I survived. :-)

Completed two driving practical lessons and the first one was pretty amusing. I bet the driving instructor is doubting my driving capabilities. But on a happier note, the second lesson was much much better. Practice makes perfect huh. Can't wait for my next lesson but there aren't any available lesson slots for me to book till July. And this makes my goal of attaining my license by the end of this year even harder. Oh man.

So I've also finally completed all the days I agreed to work and woop, it's back to studying full time. I can't express how tiring it was to work and study at the same time. And how things worsen when I had a class test on a Monday when I was working till 10 PM the previous two nights. Forced myself to get up at 5.30 AM in the morning on Monday to study and I thank god I managed to or I'll probably end up freaking out when I take the paper. And yes, I'm also glad the paper was rather manageable.

The term break is starting on Monday (3rd June) and I guess everyone's pretty much excited for it. I guess everyone just feels like they deserve this break a lot because unlike year 1, year 2 has been pretty taxing. Both physically and mentally. The number of field trips and site visits we have are pretty demanding. But then again, they're fun. :-)

*****

Love is when... 



My definition of Love? 

Love isn't always about 'sparks'. Those 'sparks' as we know would go away with time, they fade as much as we don't want them to. The real challenge comes in when they're gone and I guess that's when the relationship is put to the test. Love is about accepting one and another for the best and for their worse, for their qualities (as we call it) as well as their flaws. Love is when you see the perfection a midst those imperfections. And finally, love is never giving up on each other no matter how hard things get.  

Till the next entry, x.