6th May 2013
It's already the third week since school started and I really can't believe how fast time seems to fly by. Assignments and projects are starting to pile up, and there's really a lot to do.. which I haven't got started on yet. But other than the tremendous workload, there's nothing about school that is worth complaining cause it has been pretty enjoyable and I love my friends. :-)
April passed by so quickly, I was so caught up with work that it seemed like it flew by especially fast. April was really smooth sailing, I had fun and life was certainly good!
The month of May would be a slightly busier month, with school on weekdays and work on weekends, and dental and driving lessons squeezed in between them both. Ironic as it sounds, but the thought of being busy excites me. It feels like I haven't been doing anything productive for such a long time. Missing the hectic secondary school days where all I look forward to everyday was being back in bed. Looking back now, it was all fun. If only time could turn back a little!
On another note, I'm really looking forward to June as well cause there's my long awaited Bangkok trip! What makes it more exciting is that it's self planned!!!
Keeping this short cause I probably should get started on Accounting before laziness kicks in again.
May the month of May bring about joy for all of you! :-)
Till the next entry, x.