17th April 2013
I can't believe its the last week of the holidays already. 6 weeks has just gone by just like that. Unbelievably fast I would say. So anyway, I spent almost 3 quarters of my holidays working but I'm glad I made the time to meet friends and the people whom I've haven't seen for the longest time.
Life these days have been pretty smooth sailing and I'm really beginning to love how it is. The holidays has served me well, I guess I've managed to use the time to work on some issues and get my life back on track. I call this a good start for the new academic year!
The class posting have been released and I'm saddened to say that #teamannoying is now separated. I'm really gna miss those annoying girls!!! But anyhow, my new class ain't that bad and I guess I'm pretty excited to get the ball rolling for school again. ;-)
Till the next entry, x.