// Bryan Long, Shidah, Laura, Siying, Kang Sian, Priya, Jiahao, Shu Xian & Azwani //
*Click on the picture to enlarge and for clearer view*
This 4th February, I am thankful.
In fact, I can't be any more thankful. I am thankful for the life I am living, I am thankful for the people I have around me; people who genuinely cares, people who understands, people who loves me for my best and for my worst.
And I am blessed. I am blessed with the wonderful people in my life who made the effort to make my 18th birthday special. I am blessed with a supporting family who I know very well that they will always be there. I am blessed with friends who made the effort to come down from one end of Singapore to the other end on a school day, for me. I am blessed with friends who not only spent time, but money and effort as well to make me smile a little brighter.
Hence, I am (and will be) happy, for the people around me, for myself, and for the life that is definitely more than the drama I've been through.
Much loves, x.
