9th September 2012.
Ouch. So stinging. It hurts.
Feels like I couldn't breathe. Tried to sleep while those tears streamed down. Hugged Teddy tight.
11.30 (+/-) AM.
Every breath felt so heavy after the news sank it. Someone teach me how to breathe properly. Those wild thoughts need to stop. No, hold those tears in.
It felt like a part of me was missing. So afraid, so anxious..
No one knows how bad it feels.
3.51 PM.
Ah, relief.
5.10 (+/-) PM.
My heart feels whole again.
To love and to be loved, what more can you ask for?
Wearing L's shirt to bed tonight, love how it smells like him. ♥
Haven't been updating for quite a while, and life for the past days were pretty eventful. Shall leave out some details, they're a little too personal to share. Leaving them aside, life's good now.
So, I started work at Diane Von Furstenberg Takashimaya on Wednesday last week, and I've been working since then. Other than the MC I took on Friday due to my irritated stomach, I've been on it for 6 whole days.
Can't wait for my off day this coming Wednesday. It's something to look forward to, 'cause I'll be picking L from school. Been awhile since I've done that, and it certainly feels good to get my lazy bones going again. :-)
Work's been good, no complains other than the crazy leg aches I get after a long day. But all's worth it when you see your pay cheque at the end of the month yeah? ;-)
So that's pretty much all, be back soon.
My life's complete since the day I had him.

