Tuesday, August 21, 2012


Its a warm Tuesday night, and I'm alone while my parents send my oldest brother back to camp. I probably should be studying, but I thought I would do up a short post before dating my books for the rest of the night before bed.

My immune system is at all time low due to the late nights and lack of sleep. Wonder why I let myself do this all time. Seen the doctor just yesterday, and I paid a total of S$73.40, S$30 for just a mere 5 minutes conversation with the doctor, with the remaining S$43.40 for medicine and what not. It is no wonder that it is getting harder to survive here in SG.

Really can't wait for the exams to be over, I think we all deserve a good break. 4 papers to go, WE CAN DO IT I'M SURE.

Alright, time to date my books. Be back after my exams. Till then. :-)